From the clear-some-of-that-crap-off-the-shelf department:
15 Mantic Gargoyles. One group of 10, and another group of 5 that matches the 5 I did last year. I got 5 Gargoyles as a freebie from the first Kings of War Kickstarter, and it turns out later that unit sizes are 10. And only 10.
These other minis come from armies purchased on the Kickstarters. But I still have 5 leftover.
Oh well, since these are an absolute nightmare to rank up, I probably will use less then 10 to represent a unit anyway, so I should be able to eke out 3 units from these 20 minis.
These restic minis take significantly longer to clean up, pin and glue together than they take to paint. Perfectly servicable minis, but not ones I get terribly exited about.
And now they are done.
Kings of War, Abyssal Dwarfs and Twilight Kin factions
Painted so far this month: 21
Painted so far this year: 206