I made something in tinkercad for my 3D printer:
These are 20mm and 25mm round bases with chamfered edges and a 16mm recess that fits the older Mantic models. You can download the files from Thingiverse.
I did not want to build any new minis off the many sprues I got lying about, as the current weather means I don’t get to spray or airbrush so getting them undercoated would be a bother.
Instead I attacked some older undercoated Mantic ghouls I had standing around, and hacked off their old square bases, rebasing them with 20mm rounds.
12 of them:
Just tabletop paintjobs, nothing fancy really.
This one should have had a hat:
I find that using round bases makes ranking up on movements trays for Kings of War or Warhammer so much easier then using square bases, as you can tweak the positions.
Painted so far this month: 18 / 30
Painted miniatures so far this year: 287 / 365 -just 78 to go!
Painted Terrain pieces and bits so far this year: 68
Leave a Reply