The fourth Bone to be completed is the Unicorn. This one was mostly uninspired and somewhat of a struggle, and has been dabbled with on and off over the past few weeks. I had a lot of
halfbaked not quite thought out ideas, but they conflicted and I had to start over a couple of times as what I tried doing simply did not work.
In the end I got sick of it and completed it a bit too fast, with almost no detailing such as stripes, mealy muzzle, socks or what not. And it shows, as it is rather dull and a bit boring. Too bad as it is a very nicely posed figure. It probably would have been better being black. Or pastel pink with rainbows coming out of its south end.
The toadstool on the base is a bit of leftover green stuff and some vacant space on the base combined. That is actually the bit I think works the best, in relation to the dynamic movement of the unicorn trying to avoid it.
And the horn went back almost to it’s original slightly-bent-to-the-left position. Argh!
Oh well, on the the next.