Test-painting the Mantic Ghouls

Too much time has been used lately putting together units for the plastic Undead army I got from the Kings of War kickstarter. There are a bajillion bits to be cut, cleaned up and glued together, and it takes forever! Gorram You, Mantic, for putting all those lovely options and detailing bits in! Also, the […]

Read More Test-painting the Mantic Ghouls

More random rediscovered minis

Some more oldies I rediscovered and decided to paint. These are “The Drugged” from the Stygian faction in the excellent but defunct game Chronopia. The Stygian are a race of raptor-like warriors, and the Drugged are their human shields. As I had 15 of these finished from earlier times, I did these in an identical […]

Read More More random rediscovered minis

Unliving Wilding

Another random mini from the old boxes under the cellar stair, rediscovered and painted recently: Chronopia Sons of Kronos Unliving Wilding Wight Yep, I also read books and watch the telly now and then. So this one had to be a blue-eyed wight! He should of course have had more clothes on to have fitted […]

Read More Unliving Wilding